CORPORATE PRIVACY REGULATIONS
ITAL PLAST S.R.L., as the owner of the processing of personal data, hereby informs you that your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the relevant legislation and in particular pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 below "GDPR".
The aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data processing means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, preservation , adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, diffusion or any other form of making available, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
- PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA ARE INTENDED
Personal data and any sensitive data provided are processed for the following purposes::
Subject to your specific and distinct consent, for the following marketing purposes:
- fulfill the obligations arising from the contract, including its particular needs/requests;
- fulfill legal obligations as well as current accounting and tax obligations;
- exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court.
OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA SUPPLY
- send via e-mail, mail and/or sms and/or telephone contacts, communications and/or informative and promotional material relating to the initiatives and offers promoted by the Owner.
The provision of data is optional, except in cases where the data collected must be used to execute a contract or service requested by the user.
In this case, any refusal by the party concerned to provide the data implies the impossibility for ITAL PLAST S.R.L. to execute the assignment received.
METHOD OF TREATMENT AND DATA STORAGE TIME
The personal data collected may be processed using computer, electronic or paper documents and will, in any case, always be protected by adequate and constantly updated security systems and stored in a secure and controlled environment, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes above indicated.
In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the timing for the proper provision of the services requested.
When the processing is based on the user's consent, the Data Controller may retain the personal data for a longer time until such consent is revoked; furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep personal data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or on the order of an authority.
Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised; at the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes mentioned above:
All the appointed persons will perform exclusively the processing operations, on behalf of the Data Controller and / or the manager, within the limits, in the manner and according to the methods expressly indicated in the respective nomination documents.
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing and / or data processors and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (indicative professional firms, consultants, insurance companies, service companies, etc.) that carry out activities on behalf of the Owner, in their capacity as external data controllers.
Without the need for express consent (pursuant to Article 6 letters b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2 to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes.
These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, and in general can exercise all the rights provided for by the articles 7, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 77 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing:
- right of access – art. 15 GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data concerning him or her and, in this case, to obtain access to such personal data, including a copy thereof;
- right of rectification – art. 16 GDPR: the right to obtain, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
- right to cancel (right to be forgotten) - art. 17 GDPR: right to obtain, without undue delay, the cancellation of personal data concerning you;
- right to limitation of treatment – art. 18 GDPR: right to obtain the limitation of the processing of data concerning you, if you believe that the data are not correct, necessary or unlawfully processed or you are opposed to their treatment;
- Obligation to notify in case of rectification or cancellation of personal data or limitation of processing – art. 19 GDPR: right to obtain any corrections or cancellations or limitations of processing made under Article 16, Article 17, paragraph 1, and Article 18, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. The data controller informs the recipient of these recipients if the data subject requests it;
- right to data portability – art. 20 GDPR: the right to receive data concerning you in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device;
- right of opposition – art. 21 GDPR: right to object, at any time for reasons connected with your particular situation, that you believe should prevent the Company from processing your data;
- right of revocation – art.7 GDPR: the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. the revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
- right of complaint – art. 77 GDPR: the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The use of technical cookies is necessary for proper use of the site. From the settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc. ..) you can determine which cookies you want to receive and which are not. For more information use the "Help" button or consult the guide of your browser.
- We use anonymous cookies necessary to allow users to browse and use all the features of the site.
- We use analytical cookies (Google Analytics) to better understand how our users use the website, to optimize and improve the site, making it always interesting and relevant to users. This information is anonymous, and used only for statistical purposes.